WORDCAMP COLUMBUS IS AUGUST 1-2, 2014.
WordCamp Columbus returns for its sixth year, offering two days of workshops and sessions for WordPress users, developers and businesses in Central Ohio. Registration/Checkin each day will begin at 9AM.
- Friday (10AM – 5PM) includes a dedicated workshop for beginners, helping you set up and start using your website from scratch. Compusuites
- Saturday (10AM – 5PM) includes sessions for all types of WordPress users and an after-party. Compusuites
A “Happiness Bar” will be available throughout the day on Saturday for those who would like to ask specific questions about their website to a WordPress developer. Your ticket includes both days, snacks, lunch, the after-party and much more!
Individual – $40
With each ticket, you will receive the following:
- Two-day admission to WordCamp Columbus.
- A WordCamp Columbus 2014 T-shirt
- Lunch each day you choose to attend.
- Admission to the after party on Saturday Night.
You can’t get lunch and a t-shirt for that price anywhere else, much less the full-on experience of a two-day WordCamp!
What are you waiting for? Tickets will sell out fast, so go and register now.